Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here we go

So I decided that since I am going to be continuing on as Co-Ordinator for Road at the MCA that I may as well make an attempt to join the 21st century.

To that end I have created this blog. It is NOT an official MCA website.

This blog will exist to make a better effort to communicate the meetings of the committee to MCA members. I will also post the "minutes" of the committee meetings to this site when they are completed, usually after each meeting.

I invite comments from anyone who wants to comment on how to improve road racing in Manitoba.

For your information, the current committee members are:

Steve Johnston - Road MCA Board Member
Hal Loewen - Olympia Club Rep
Adam Bergen - Fort Garry Club Rep
Alan Robertson - Alter Ego Club Rep
Chris Ashley - Woodcock Club Rep
Gary Sewell - FOG Club Rep
Ron Brown - MCA Executive Director
Jason Gillespie - MCA Coach
Ian Hall - MUCR
Scott Wiebe - Training Co-Op
Arlene Woodcock - Chief Commisaire

Any club that is either doing Road Racing or Cross Racing is invited to have one representative at the Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment